In the last week and a bit, we focused on the sapphire front end app. The goal was to successfully be able to
farm with a credit score, and we achieved it! Here's the transaction: https://rinkeby.etherscan.io/tx/0x6f1446b94e5f23474df1a2a5d6076d8851e57f1a5d94b9dddcd4f3c64453d5e7
The reason why this is such a big feat is that this transaction means that
the entire machinery worked: the back-end successfully picked up the addresses that signed up for a Sapphire passport, then published a tree of credit scores to an IPFS, which was in turn read by the front-end and generated a credit score proof, which was finally passed to a farm that is for passport exclusive holders.. phew!
Now, here are our completed tasks since the last update:
- 🪞 We have put the credit score contract under a proxyas we want to have flexibility in upgrading it for the next-gen credit score(s). (Yes, we are already planning what happensafterthe release of the initial DeFi passports!)
- 📜 We are working closely with Quantstamp in finalizing the audit.
- ⚙️ Tested and ensured the end-to-end integrationsto Ceramic work.
- 🧪 Set up testing infrastructure and base testsfor the Ceramic service, used to publish the Merkle Tree containing the credit scores.
- 🚀 The back-end can now publish the updated Merkle Roots periodically!
- 🧹 We have done some housekeeping(aka refactoring) around our repos to get rid of legacy code.
- 🚀 Launched the new landing page! If you didn't see it yet, check it out at https://arcx.money/
- 🕸 We have implemented a service to load IPFS documents. This will be useful for getting the Merkle tree with the credit scores.
- 👨💻 We have made good progress on the Sapphire dAppand it continues.
That's it for now, until next time!