Dear followers of ARCX,
🎺🎺🎺 The past few days marked a
hugemilestone for the ARCx development team. In the past few months, we have worked tirelessly in developing Sapphire and we are very excited to announce that
all of the smart contracts have been completed!
We have effectively submitted a
formal auditwith Quantstamp this past Monday!
Although this means a huge weight is off our shoulders, our efforts are far from over. We are now doubling down on shipping the new
back-end credit score system, enabling our users to claim their
Here are the updates:
- 📜 The new landing page is completed. It is to be launched soon™!
- ✍️ It looks like a token split proposed by the AIP-2 (still ongoing) is strongly in favour, so we already completed the smart contract for the new ARCX token. As soon as it passes, we will let you know how you can convert your old tokens into the new ones.
- 🔧 We have made some tools to help us test and interact with the smart contractsto speed the development of the new dApp.
- ✨ We worked with our professional designer to develop a package of React componentsto make it easier to code the front-end of the Dapp.
Credit score system
- 🏗 The team is making good progress on the credit score system. The infrastructure to analyze transactions and store relevant informationis completed.
- 🤖 We are almost at the end of finishing a bot detection service, in order to make it fairer for real users.
- 🪙 The smart contracts supporting the new StableXtoken are completed.
- 👩🌾 🛂 To better prepare us to launch our DeFi passport, we have developed the smart contracts for DeFi passport-enabled farms!
That's it for now, folks! Stay tuned for more updates!